ZAKS BIN HIRE offers a wide range of recycling services to help reduce the environmental impact and what is sent to landfill. Over 85% of waste materials collected by ZAKS BIN HIRE is recycled.
When we recycle materials, we save limited landfill space and precious natural resources. Recycling is a vital step in reducing demand for natural resources, which have higher energy requirements due to their extraction and initial processing requirements, and are usually not renewable.
We provide total waste management and recycling solutions that are tailored to suit a range of industries, and building and construction sites.
We can work with you on a recycling solution that will help you avoid costs associated with waste sorting and transportation, and minimise government levies associated with waste being sent to landfill.
We have a number of EPA licensed recycling facilities, all with systems and processes that are IS0 compliant. All facilities operate separately from any landfill operations and comply with Green Star credit rating requirements, providing auditable and accurate reporting on:
- the verification of resources recovered and recycled
- waste residual separation vs recyclables (type, volume and weight)
- non-conforming waste and the corrective action taken
- current weighbridge maintenance certification and operational procedures
- in-bound and outbound facility waste balances
- source and fate of C&D waste received and disposed (recovered materials and residual waste)